Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer Camp '09





Mt. Zion Baptist Camp... What a place! It was my 14th year to attend this camp and what a year they had as they celebrated the camps 20th anniversary. Our girls were blessed to get a cabin with a bathroom and outlets. I can not even begin to describe how excited we were over this!
We had a a great week that included a lot of powerful preaching, crazy sports, fellowship and fun, and many wonderful memories made!

Oh... and yes... I did get injured : ( on the first day actually lol! I managed to hyper extend my elbow but thankfully it is much better now : )

We also got to try a new sport called Zorbing. If you have never heard of it then you ought to look it up. It's incredible and just a tiny bit scary : )

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are not seriously injured. And, from what I am told, I am so glad I don't handle your insurance. :)

    ReplyDelete